The A Gift of Chocolate Gift Basket includes:
- Salted caramel chocolate cookies
- Raspberry chocolate fudge cake
- Hot fudge chocolate brownie
- Vanilla cream chocolate wafer roll cookies
- Chocolate covered graham squares
- Chamberry French truffles
- Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamia nuts
- Brownie Brittle
- Silk cocoa dusted truffles
- Chocolate cream filled wafer cookies
- Godiva milk chocolate raspberry bar
- Kettle cooked fudge
- Dark stain willow tray
- Measures 10" long by 10" wide by 13" tall
- Wrapped in cellophane and topped with a sparkling gold hand made bow
- Disclaimer: Please be advised that some components may sell out and will be replaced with something similar of equal or greater value.
Shipping (Processing Time + Transit Time):
- Standard Shipping Orders: Processing time is approximately 2-4 business days to leave the warehouse plus transit time.
- 2nd Day & Next Day Express Orders: Processing time is approximately 1-2 business days to leave the warehouse plus transit time.
Please note that this item cannot be shipped to Alaska, or Hawaii.
Please Note: This item is not returnable.
All chocolate gifts are shipped at your own risk. We do not pay claims of any kind on melted chocolate as it is out of our control where UPS will leave a package and they do not pay claims on melted items. We do not offer refunds or discounts of any kind for melted or damaged chocolates even when they are shipped via air and on ice.
CHRISTMAS DEADLINE: Orders for this item shipping via First Class/Ground must be received by 11:00 AM EST Monday, December 11th to guarantee shipment for Christmas delivery; orders shipping via Express shipping must be received by 11:00 AM EST Friday December 15th to guarantee shipment for Christmas delivery. Orders received shortly after these dates may still ship to arrive in time for Christmas delivery, but are not guaranteed.
Please Note: Due to holiday closures there will be no shipments of this item on the following days: December 21st, December 22nd, December 26th, December 29th, January 1st and January 2nd