The A Smile A Day Get Well Gift Box
packs in a cheerful arrangement of games and snacks that's guaranteed to make them smile! If you have a friend or loved one who's under the weather, this delightful assortment of gifts will help put them on a happy road to healing. It's a plentiful and thoughtful way to show how much you care. The A Smile A Day Get Well Gift Box includes:
- Ritz Bits cheese-filled crackers
- Buttery microwave popcorn
- Plain M&Ms
- Peanut M&Ms
- Fruit-flavored Skittles
- Animal cookies
- Fruit flavored gummy band aids
- Wooden triangle peg game
- Band Aid-shaped playing cards
- Uno card game
- Ceramic smiley face coffee mug
- Smiley face stress relief ball
- 2 smiley face frosted suckers
- 20 flavor Jelly Belly box
- Wooden Tic-Tac-Toe game
- Topped with a cheerful smiley face handmade bow and wrapped in cellophane
- Disclaimer: Please be advised that some components may sell out and will be replaced with something similar of equal or greater value.
This gift box measures 10 inches long, 8 inches wide, and 16 inches tall, and weighs 4 pounds.
Shipping (Processing Time + Transit Time):
- Standard Shipping Orders: Processing time is approximately 2-4 business days to leave the warehouse plus transit time.
- 2nd Day & Next Day Express Orders: Processing time is approximately 1-2 business days to leave the warehouse plus transit time.
Please note that this product cannot be shipped to Alaska, or Hawaii.
Please Note: This item is not returnable.
CHRISTMAS DEADLINE: Orders for this item shipping via First Class/Ground must be received by 11:00 AM EST Monday, December 11th to guarantee shipment for Christmas delivery; orders shipping via Express shipping must be received by 11:00 AM EST Friday December 15th to guarantee shipment for Christmas delivery. Orders received shortly after these dates may still ship to arrive in time for Christmas delivery, but are not guaranteed.
Please Note: Due to holiday closures there will be no shipments of this item on the following days: December 21st, December 22nd, December 26th, December 29th, January 1st and January 2nd