Don't Worry - Be Happy Get Well Gifts For Women with ultra soft blanket, cozy socks, the perfect way to show her you are thinking of her when she is feeling down, under the weather or just plain blue. We created this exclusive gift well gift basket for women with only her in mind. From the ultra soft plush blanket to the warm & cozy socks she'll truly feel special & cared for when she receives this thoughtful get well gift.
This get well gift for women includes:
- 50" x 60" soft blanket
- Warm and cozy fuzzy socks
- Chamomile socks
- Lipton chicken noodle soup
- Chicken Noodle soup for the soul inspirational word finds
- Variety puzzle book with over 50 pages of entertaining and unique puzzles
- Our exclusive Be Happy adult coloring book with over 75 pages of de-stressing beautiful pages to color
- Artists colored pencils in a 12 pc set
- Custom hand poured 6 oz Get well soon cashmere vanilla aromatherapy candle
- Travel Mug
- Disclaimer: Please be advised that some components may sell out and will be replaced with something similar of equal or greater value.
Shipping (Processing Time + Transit Time):
- Standard Shipping Orders: Processing time is approximately 2-4 business days to leave the warehouse plus transit time.
- 2nd Day & Next Day Express Orders: Processing time is approximately 1-2 business days to leave the warehouse plus transit time.
Please note that this item cannot be shipped to APO boxes, Alaska, or Hawaii.
Please Note: This item is not returnable.
CHRISTMAS DEADLINE: Orders for this item shipping via First Class/Ground must be received by 11:00 AM EST Monday, December 11th to guarantee shipment for Christmas delivery; orders shipping via Express shipping must be received by 11:00 AM EST Friday December 15th to guarantee shipment for Christmas delivery. Orders received shortly after these dates may still ship to arrive in time for Christmas delivery, but are not guaranteed.
Please Note: Due to holiday closures there will be no shipments of this item on the following days: December 21st, December 22nd, December 26th, December 29th, January 1st and January 2nd