The Fisherman's Point Gift Pack
is a perfect catch for anglers of all skill levels! Anyone who enjoys spending a day at sea will love this care package, which is stocked with fishing-themed gifts - plus snacks to hold them over while they're waiting to reel one in. The Fisherman's Point Gift Pack includes:
- Ceramic fishing mug
- Fish Bait gummy worms tied with a fishing bobber
- Gone Fishing coffee
- Incredible Fishing Stories book
- Honey sweet peanuts
- Mrs. Vickie's bistro-style chips
- Tavolare snack mix
- Fruit & Nut trail mix
- sourdough pretzel nuggets
- White cheddar popcorn
- Three pepper crackers
- Aged cheddar cheese round
- Brent & Sam's chocolate chip cookies
- Garlic sausage (3 oz.)
- Disclaimer: Please be advised that some components may sell out and will be replaced with something similar of equal or greater value.
This all comes packed in a brown gift box as a care package with a Fishing Point graphic, and it's completed with a hand-tied fishing lures bow. Actual box measures 11" in length by 10" in width and is 9" tall.
Shipping (Processing Time + Transit Time):
- Standard Shipping Orders: Processing time is approximately 2-4 business days to leave the warehouse plus transit time.
- 2nd Day & Next Day Express Orders: Processing time is approximately 1-2 business days to leave the warehouse plus transit time.
Please note that this product cannot be shipped to Alaska, or Hawaii.
Please Note: This item is not returnable.
CHRISTMAS DEADLINE: Orders for this item shipping via First Class/Ground must be received by 11:00 AM EST Monday, December 11th to guarantee shipment for Christmas delivery; orders shipping via Express shipping must be received by 11:00 AM EST Friday December 15th to guarantee shipment for Christmas delivery. Orders received shortly after these dates may still ship to arrive in time for Christmas delivery, but are not guaranteed.
Please Note: Due to holiday closures there will be no shipments of this item on the following days: December 21st, December 22nd, December 26th, December 29th, January 1st and January 2nd