Commemorate a special religious landmark by gifting a loved one with a handsome Personalized Paisley Praise Cross. This handsome, dignified keepsake can be customized, making it the ideal present for any special occasion. It's perfect for displaying on its base. The scrawling text is printed directly on a long-lasting wood composite, so your loved one will cherish it for years.
- Measures 6 /34" x 5 1/4"
- Personalize with 1 name up to 15 characters, event and date (date will always be numerical)
- Includes stand
- Choose from 9 different prayers
- Prayer 1 - Angel of God, my guardian dear to whom Godís love commits me here; Watch over me throughout the night, keep me safe within your sight. Amen.
- Prayer 2 - God in heaven hear my prayer, keep me in thy loving care. Be my guide in all I do, Bless those who love me too. Amen.
- Prayer 3 - Angel of God my Guardian dear to whom Godís love commits me here. Ever this day please be at my side to light and guard to rule and guide. Amen.
- Prayer 4 - Now before I run to play, let me not forget to pray to my God who kept me Through the night and woke me with the morning light. Help me Lord to love thee more than I have ever loved before. In my work and in my play please be with me throughout the day. Amen.
- Prayer 5 - Angel bless and Angels keep, Angel guard me while I sleep. Bless my heart and bless my home, bless my spirit as I roam. Guide and guard me through the night and wake me with the morningís light. Amen.
- Prayer 6 - Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. May God guard me through the night and wake me with the morning light. Amen.
- Prayer 7 - Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. Help us to work that love into practical things so nothing may divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving, and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Lord we put our marriage into Your hands. Amen.
- Prayer 8 - God please take me as Your disciple. Guide me, illuminate me, Sanctify me. Bind my hands, That they may do no evil. Cover my eyes, That they may see it no more. Sanctify my heart, That evil may not dwell within me. Whatsoever You forbid me, I will renounce. And whatsoever You commend me, In Your strength I will do. Amen.
- Prayer 9 - May the Spirit of the Lord guide you with wisdom and understanding on this day and always. Amen.
Availability: This item takes approximately 10-14 business days to leave the warehouse plus transit time.
Please note: This item is not returnable.