This Rest & Recovery Get Well Activity Tray
is a prescription to a speedy recovery. This unique bed tray delivers hours upon hours of entertaining fun to lift their spirits, and delicious chicken noodle soup to nourish them back to health. It's truly a one-of-a-kind gift.
The Rest & Recovery Get Well Activity Tray includes:
- A wood lab tray with legs
- A variety puzzle book
- A Mandala Mazes book of 75 nearly-impossible mazes
- A "Brain Sharpening" puzzle-book
- A "Bulls Eye" maze puzzle-book
- A single-player hangman puzzle-book
- An adult Dot-To-Dot book of over 350 unique images
- A brain-teaser 3-dimensional puzzle block
- Pick-up stix
- A leather bound case (includes: dominoes, chess, checkers, backgammon, cribbage and a deck of cards)
- Chicken noodle soup mix
- A chicken noodle soup cup
- Wrapped in cellophane and topped with a handmade bow
- Measures 19-inches long by 13-inches wide and 9-inches tall
- Disclaimer: Please be advised that some components may sell out and will be replaced with something similar of equal or greater value.
Shipping (Processing Time + Transit Time):
- Standard Shipping Orders: Processing time is approximately 2-4 business days to leave the warehouse plus transit time.
- 2nd Day & Next Day Express Orders: Processing time is approximately 1-2 business days to leave the warehouse plus transit time.
Please note that this item cannot be shipped to APO boxes. Alaska, or Hawaii.
Please Note: This item is not returnable.
CHRISTMAS DEADLINE: Orders for this item shipping via First Class/Ground must be received by 11:00 AM EST Monday, December 11th to guarantee shipment for Christmas delivery; orders shipping via Express shipping must be received by 11:00 AM EST Friday December 15th to guarantee shipment for Christmas delivery. Orders received shortly after these dates may still ship to arrive in time for Christmas delivery, but are not guaranteed.
Please Note: Due to holiday closures there will be no shipments of this item on the following days: December 21st, December 22nd, December 26th, December 29th, January 1st and January 2nd