This Frightfully Fun Halloween Pail
balances spooky with sweet for a perfect Halloween celebration! A plush pug-faced puppy dressed in disguise delivers a surprise pail filled with all the best Halloween treats. With everything from M&Ms to Halloween glow bracelets, this Halloween pail will be a delightful surprise for any hardcore trick-or-treater! This gift pail includes:
- Halloween pumpkin pail
- Halloween Pumpkin stencils with pumpkin carver
- Marshmallow pumpkin Peeps
- Silly String
- Spooky stories & sounds Halloween Cd
- Halloween Glow Bracelets/ Necklaces
- Halloween flashlight
- Peanut Butter pumpkins
- 2-marshmellow eyeballs
- Witches Warts candies
- Halloween bats pretzels
- M & M's Milk Chocolate
- Reese's Pieces
- Pumpkin ball and cup game
- Trick or Treat plush puppy (Puppies are dressed for Halloween in an assortment of costumes.)
- Rice krispie treats
- Halloween sucker
- Halloween microwave popcorn
- Comes with a Frightfully Fun Halloween bow
- Disclaimer: Please be advised that some components may sell out and will be replaced with something similar of equal or greater value.
Shipping (Processing Time + Transit Time):
- Standard Shipping Orders: Processing time is approximately 2-4 business days to leave the warehouse plus transit time.
- 2nd Day & Next Day Express Orders: Processing time is approximately 1-2 business days to leave the warehouse plus transit time.
Please note that this product cannot be shipped to APO boxes, Alaska, or Hawaii.
Please Note: This item is not returnable.
CHRISTMAS DEADLINE: Orders for this item shipping via First Class/Ground must be received by 11:00 AM EST Monday, December 11th to guarantee shipment for Christmas delivery; orders shipping via Express shipping must be received by 11:00 AM EST Friday December 15th to guarantee shipment for Christmas delivery. Orders received shortly after these dates may still ship to arrive in time for Christmas delivery, but are not guaranteed.
Please Note: Due to holiday closures there will be no shipments of this item on the following days: December 21st, December 22nd, December 26th, December 29th, January 1st and January 2nd